Waxing offers many benefits compared to other forms of hair removal. Waxing is considered to be the most effective method of removing unwanted hair and the most cost-efficient. Waxing removes hair from the roots so it takes longer for hair to grow back, providing smooth, soft, hair-free skin for 3 to 5 weeks or more depending on the person and skin type. In addition to removing unwanted hair, waxing also removes dead skin cells and rejuvenates the skin.
WAXING SERVICES FOR WOMEN
- Eyebrows Shape - $30
- Eyebrows Shape & Tint - $35
- Eyes Makeover - $55
- Upper Lip - $35
- Eyebrows & Lip - $35
- Chin - $20
- Chin & Lip - $20
- Side burns - $20
- Full Face $45
- Bikini Full - $55
- Bikini Line - $45
- Bikini Brazilian $55
- Under Arm - $20
- 1/2 Arm - $30
- Full Arm $40
- Upper Leg - $40
- Low Leg - $ 40
- Full Leg $80
WAXING SERVICES FOR MEN
(From waist up to face)
- Eyebrows - $30
- Ears - $15
- Neck - $20
- Shoulders - $35
- Back - $55
- Back & Shoulders - $70
- Chest - $35
- Stomach - $35
- Full Arms - $60
Brazilian Bikini Wax with the finest wax from Europe
- No strips required for the wax application.
- Not considered to be hot wax — but warm, comfortable, skin-friendly.
- Safer due to a lower temperature that is close to natural skin temperature.
- Technologically surpassing other waxes on the market.
- Used by more than 68% of the huge and varied wax market in France.
- Less sticky and messy the traditional waxes, increasing efficiency.
- Quick clean up with accessory products.
- Anti-irritant ingredients in the wax help to soothe the skin.
Ingrown Hair Concerns
Genetics – Some clients are prone to ingrown hairs due to their genetic makeup. The esthetician/technician should be consulted in regards to the best follow-up care for their client. This may include some type of exfoliation treatment.
Esthetician/Technician – The esthetician/technician must be careful to remove the wax in the opposite direction of the hair growth while pulling the strip very close to the skin surface. If the strip is removed in an incorrect direction, or is pulled up instead of close to the skin, the client’s hair may be more prone to ingrown problems. This is not an issue with B.B. Wax treatments as we use a more up-to-date technique that does not require strips. The new method is gentler on the skin, more effective at hair removal and less prone to causing ingrown hair.
Client Error – The client must avoid tight clothing after waxing, especially in the waxed areas. Tight clothing may result in irritation and ingrown hairs. The client should, after 24-48 hours, use some type of exfoliating product to keep dead skin build up from accumulating in the areas that tend to become ingrown, i.e. bikini, upper thighs, underarms, back of the neck, calves, etc.
Weakened Hair – As the client continues with waxing, the hair will begin to weaken and thin. This may produce a temporary tendency to ingrown hairs. The client should continue to use their exfoliating products and procedures as recommended by their esthetician/technician.
Contra-Indications (when not to get waxed):
- are using Retin-A™, Renova, Accutane or any other questionable medications or skin thinning substance such as excessive AHA’s (glycolic), etc.
- have any systemic disease such as C
ancer (due to high skin sensitivity), Diabetes (very prone to bruising), Herpes Simplex (cold sores), etc.
- have vascular problems such as Couperose of the face, Varicose Veins or Phlebitis.
- have open wounds, infection, inflammation or hypersensitivity.
- have your doubts, don’t get waxed.
After waxing services, what to avoid:
- Sun for 24 hours or use of tanning beds.
- Make-up, if the face was waxed.
- Hot water, saunas.
- Deodorant with aluminum.
- Salt glow / stimulating body or facial treatments.
- Chlorinated water.
- Tight clothing for legs and bikini.
READY TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
Call us now at 818-926-2659 or book online 24/7.